October 11, 2007

Ou sont tout les personnes?

Shiloh translate.

Post post post post post.

"See it in the new sunrise, see it break on your horizon, oh"

Guess what I'm listening to???

Just trying to keep up the blog here.

Hmmmmmmm, not much else. I should really be doing my theology homework.

Well, this is about the time of year in high school where we would all be procrastinating again. At lunch we would all be eating under our tree with our homework out, but none of us would really be doing it except Ester, and Jillian who would actually probably be in the library. :P Even though she chewed us all out when we ate lunch in there. :P

Yep. Just thought I'd remind you all of those days. Hmmmm.

Well, a bien tot tout le monde! I hope at least some of you read this! Actually, out of curiosity, how many of the lunch bunch still check this thing? I sometimes wonder...

A bien tot!

No comments: