December 17, 2007

All I Want For Christmas is My LUNCH BUNCH!

I think we have most of it straightened out but here's my list.

1. I am so excited for our lunch bunch party tonight! Yay!!

2. Gingerbread party will be on the 22nd, and I believe it will start at 7pm at my house. That gives everyone time to eat dinner beforehand, although my mom says there will be some appetizers and snacks as well as the gingerbread stuff. :) And to clarify... YES guys can come to make gingerbread houses if they want to. It would be a little sexist to say girls only, besides what guy wouldn't want to make a gingerbread house only to smash it like he was Godzilla? (So says Wes). So yeah, guys come along. I'll post it on my blog or facebook or something.

3. New Year's Party? Is it happening for sure? Is Kevin having his party? That might be hard for some people to make both.

2 comments:

shizdog said...

So I'm assuming we're just doing Kevin's partay now?

Jillian said...

Yessssir. :)